Hi, Paul

That’s a total of 75 minutes, 70 of them for various drafts. So what is the
intent here?

Last time we had a whole bunch of presentations that were pretty much a primer
on what this draft is about. Working group sessions are supposed to be about
discussion, and the attendees are assumed (perhaps naïvely) to have read the
drafts.  I don’t want another round of primers. If the point is a status
update, we can make an 8-slide deck with a quick status for each draft and run
through that in 10-15 minutes.

Can you give me an outline of what things are to be discussed?

Thanks

Linda and Yoav