From: I2nsf <i2nsf-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Linda Dunbar
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 1:17 PM
To: i2nsf@ietf.org
Subject: [I2nsf] need more review and support to close the WGLC for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm

I2NF WG, draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm WGLC was inconclusive
due to lack of support and some LC comments not properly addressed. There
appeared to be limited reviews of the document du
Caution: External
(linda.dun...@futurewei.com<mailto:linda.dun...@futurewei.com>)
Potential Sender Forgery
Details<https://protection.inkyphishfence.com/details?id=bmV0b3JnMTA1ODY5MTIvc2hhcmVzQG5kemguY29tLzU5YTYzOWI5MTRiZTI5YjI2NTcwZjRlYjY1MjRhZjI0LzE2NTc2NDYyMzQuMTE=#key=b890ad3c07d560e3604bab6e648caba6>