Hi Linda and I2NSF WG,
I report two IPR declarations done by my SKKU patent attorney (Mr.
Jeongnyeon Kim) as follows.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/5695/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/5696/

The current Licensing in Section VI. Licensing Declaration is
"Reasonable and Non-Discriminatory License to All Implementers with
Possible Royalty/Fee".

However, according to my request, Mr. Jeongnyeon Kim has requested the
update of the licensing last week as follows:
-----
If this standard is adopted, Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU) will not assert
any patents owned or controlled by SKKU against any party for making,
using, selling, importing or offering for sale a product that implements
the standard, provided, however that SKKU retains the right to assert its
patents (including the right to claim past royalties) against any party
that asserts a patent it owns or controls (either directly or indirectly)
against SKKU or any of SKKU's affiliates or successors in title or against
any products of SKKU or any products of any of SKKU's affiliates either
alone or in combination with other products; and SKKU retains the right to
assert its patents against any product or portion thereof that is not
necessary for compliance with the standard. Royalty-bearing licenses will
be available to anyone who prefers that option.
-----
The above licensing text was agreed by our I2NSF WG before.

Mr. Jeongnyeon Kim submitted the update of the above licensing text last
week.
I expect this update to be done next week.

I CC Mr. Mr. Jeongnyeon Kim.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul