Hi Tom,
Could you review the I2NSF Registration Interface YANG Data Model Draft?
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-19

Since you are an YANG expert and have followed the updates of the I2NSF
YANG drafts,
you are a right person to review this draft and confirm whether or not this
draft is
well-synchronized with the I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model Draft that was
approved by the IESG.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best Regards,
Paul