Hi Amit,

It has been three weeks.

Can you please get the update ASAP?  I need to get it reviewed and into
IETF Last Call.
As you know, I am closing I2RS at IETF 101 - which means this draft needs
to be on the March 8 telechat.
That means it really should be in IETF Last Call by February 16 - and I am
traveling all next week
and busy.   I REALLY need it ASAP to review.

Regards,
Alia