From: Alia Atlas [mailto:akat...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 12:46 PM
To: wang_little_s...@sina.com
Cc: Susan Hares; Amit Dass; i2rs@ietf.org;
draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model....@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-09

Lixia,

When an internet-draft is submitted, there is an irrevocable and permanent
copyright given to the IETF.

Authors also retain their own copyright, of course.

The draft has 6 authors; there is always a need to justify that.  The IETF
strongly prefers no more than

5 authors.  The fact that you have stalled the process because you did not
respond to the IPR query

does not help.

WG Chairs may appoint and replace editors and authors of WG drafts.

Regards,

Alia

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 12:17 PM, wang_little_s...@sina.com