From: Ben Campbell [mailto:b...@nostrum.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:34 AM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: The IESG; draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topol...@ietf.org;
i2rs-cha...@ietf.org; i2rs@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Ben Campbell's No Objection on
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-08: (with COMMENT)

Specifically, Ignas said:

"It is generally true for the context of the overlay but that is not what the
document seems to be focusing on. Fabric defines and implements the underlay,
not the other way around.”

Note that I specifically did not say I “support the discuss”, only that that I
was confused by the terminology issue he mentioned in his discuss.

Thanks,

Ben.