Tom - thank you for your continued review of this work!

Sue Hares

-----Original Message-----
From: t.petch [mailto:ie...@btconnect.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:22 AM
To: Alissa Cooper; Mach Chen
Cc: IESG; i2rs@ietf.org; draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-mo...@ietf.org;
i2rs-cha...@ietf.org; sha...@ndzh.com
Subject: Re: [i2rs] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on
draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10: (with COMMENT)

Mach

One additional thought on tree diagrams.

This is now RFC8340

and

YANG guidelines 6087bis section 3.4 says

"   If YANG tree diagrams are used, then an informative reference to the
   YANG tree diagrams specification MUST be included in the document.
"
whereas you currently have it as a Normative Reference (well, perhaps two
related thoughts:-(

Tom Petch