Hello,

I have force_focus_wrapping yes set, which afaik is also the default.

Now having a container layout of a Browser and another container stacked. In
this container is an Emacs and a Konsole, horizontally (in the sense that their
border is a horizontal line).

(Stack Browser (H-Split Emacs Konsole) ;; Lisp like notation

Now I expect focus up to move focus from Konsole to Emacs and then to Browser.
But is cycles only between Konsole and Emacs. I can focus parent and reach the
Browser that way. When I move focus up from the Browser is moves to Konsole and
then Emacs, I'm again in the cycle.

Or do I understand focus_wrapping wrong?

Thanks,
Florian