I was not aware of Mod + RightClick.  That's cool.  Thanks.  And in that
context the warp to boundary makes sense: it makes clear what I'm about to
do.

Mod + RightClick also works for both H and V resize.

So this leaves two questions, since maybe they are bugs, maybe not:

1.  Is it intentional, given that non-mod LeftClick can resize, that there
is no feedback on hovering over a window edge?

2.  And is it a bug that vertical resize doesn't work without Mod?

I haven't seen fit to restart i3 today (work to do), although I grabbed
sources to compile from git master.  I'll check once I've compiled and
restarted.

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255    <-- only if I'm in the UK

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/