Hi,

I am having problem to take screenshot with xwd*** only in a full
screenshot mode (but selective screenshot works). This only happens
with i3, but not with other window managers. Please find the log
below, fyi.

***PS: I am aware of other tools like scrot, maim and what not, but I
need this specific xwd to capture a virtual screen running in a
frambuffer with xvfb which others do not support, if you have any
tools that can screencapture a virtual x server, let me know.
Apprexciate that.

USER@MACHINE:~/Downloads/xwd$ xwd -root -out i3screenshot_xwd.xwd
X Error of failed request:  BadColor (invalid Colormap parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  91 (X_QueryColors)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  166
USER@MACHINE:~/Downloads/xwd$ xwd > i3screenshot_xwd_frame.xwd
USER@MACHINE:~/Downloads/xwd$ ls -la i3screenshot*.xwd
-rw-rw-r-- 1 USER USER 3995469 Nov 15 08:33 i3screenshot_xwd_frame.xwd
-rw-rw-r-- 1 USER USER       0 Nov 15 08:33 i3screenshot_xwd.xwd

Any inputs appreciated!

Cheers.
/z