This afternoon, after searching for over 30 minutes, I saw one of the two
Prairie Falcons at the Sioux Jersey Cattle Farm at 2:15pm. It flew out
from where the farm is and landed on a powerline pole along K42, also
known as Dallas Ave.

When I got done with the viewing the falcon I headed home. I didn't see
much on the way but when I got there I saw an unbanded Trumpeter Swan
flying south and west through the Elliot Creek valley from my home in
Bronson.

Not much else was out besides these two birds but the nice weather made up
for it.

Good Birding,

Tucker J. Lutter
Bronson, IA
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/backpackingbirdwatcher/
Blog: http://www.birdingwithtucker.blogspot.com 

---
Please contribute your sightings to our list; it is only as good as members 
make it!
---
Birding channel recommendation for FRS/GMRS radio use:
Primary selection; channel 5/0 , alternate selection; channel 6/0
---
This mailing list is sponsored by the Iowa Ornithologists' Union.  Membership 
available on-line at http://www.iowabirds.org/iou/membership.asp.
-----
You are currently subscribed to ia-bird as: [email protected]

Reply via email to