Hi Caryl,

On 26 Jul 2011, at 06:07, Caryl Bigenho wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I received an email today from  eSchool News with a link to a very important
> document everyone at OLPC and Sugar Labs should familiarize themselves with.
> It is the new K-12 Science Framework published by the National Academies of
> the United States.  It is still in the pre-publication stage, but pdf files
> of the uncorrected chapters are available for free download at this link:
>
> https://download.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=13165#orgs

Not sure if it's of help (having not read any of the content yet), but I
downloaded the full pdf, extracted the text and generated a quick self
organising map to give an overview of what the document covers:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:K-12_science_education_framework_13165_som.jpg

Regards,
--Gary