My point is that the motion was based on the wording of the document at the time it was made. Amendments after the motion is made are really out of order. Luckily, the Wiki technology lets readers see the document as it was at the time of the motion.

Naturally, the intent is that the TCM will lead the translation team. My view is prejudiced, but I thought the wording made that very clear.

Tony