On 10 June 2016 at 11:05, samson goddy <samsongo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> i really want to make this madatory to all members in SL

Nothing is mandatory for volunteers :)

While I agree that asking members to do this will be good, I would
like to complete the wiki clean up. Would you be willing to spend an hour or two
to help me with this?

In the accounts sheet of this doc,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rx2zhKGI-GErTMLChQDlCoiizReOkHGSXA0UY3AwBZc/edit#gid=1119868787

I am going down the sheet checking real/user/email names to guess if
they are likely from a human or appear to be a spam account, and if
they are NOT a spammer then I change Col H ("Remove?") from Yes to No.

I haven't looked at rows 2,781 to 3,483 - only 702 rows left! - so if
you can do that last bit this weekend, that would be great! :)

Then...

- I'll send an email to every user marked for removal, to check if
they really are a human, and wait a week for them to reply

- I'll ask Sam C to remove all the spammer accounts on the wiki,

- I'll merge the wiki-human list into the list of all emails from all
sugarlabs mailman lists, and the members list

- I'll, via mailchimp, email all potential emails asking if they want
to be SL members (and solicit a donation if SLOBs approved asking for
one)

Then we will have a list of members that we can ask to take specific
actions, like participating in social media, vote in elections, etc.