I agree with Dave, we should wait for Sameer's guidance in this process.

Caryl

________________________________
From: IAEP <iaep-boun...@lists.sugarlabs.org> on behalf of Laura Vargas
<la...@somosazucar.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 10:13:55 AM
To: SLOBs; IAEP SugarLabs; sugar-...@lists.sugarlabs.org
Cc: Tony Anderson; Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [IAEP] [SLOBS] Future of Sugar Labs

Hi all!

I am really interested in continue helping the community to shape it's vision
for the following 10-15 years.

I believe society in general, needs urgently to rescue respect for the voice of
women and young girls, specially in free/libre-culture/software projects.

That said I have found that helping out is easier when your voice also has a
vote attached.

That's why I present my candidacy for the commingling board elections.
Sebastian has shared with me he has no time to be part of this years election
(is it 3 seats? is it for 2017-2019?) committee, so I ask all the other members
to please set the time line in tomorrow's meeting.

Thank you all for the time!

Blessings and regards,

Laura Victoria

The discussion stopped because we are waiting for Sameer to publish the second
episode of his video about the process of formally defining a vision, mission,
goals, tasks and doing a swot analysis and so on.

Sameer proposed and I think we all agreed that each of us throwing our own
unilateral attempts at each other was not productive

(resent from correct email address)

Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org

Identi.ca/Skype acaire