On the 6th of January 2017 at 09:02, Lionel Laské wrote:

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce the eighth version (0.8) of Sugarizer, a taste of Sugar for any device.

Yo

[...]

New in Sugarizer 0.8 for Android is "Sugarizer OS". Sugarizer OS is a way to use Sugarizer as your Android Launcher on the device. So you could have the same experience with Sugarizer on your tablet/smartphone that you've got with Sugar on the XO laptop. More specifically, Sugarizer OS features are:

  * Directly boot the device on Sugarizer home view (no more Android
    stuff)
  * Full features and activities of Sugarizer (Sugarizer and Sugarizer
    OS share the same code)
  * Include both Sugarizer activities and Android applications in your
    home view using favorites feature
  * Launch Android applications from Sugarizer home view
  * Journal will trace both Sugarizer and Android application launch
  * Launch Android settings from the Sugarizer settings dialog
  * Manage WiFi connection from the Sugarizer neighborhood view (like
    in Sugar)

With Sugarizer OS, Sugar on Android is now a reality: enjoy the experience and spread the world with Sugarizer !

I am wondering where the Android applications come from. Can you give some examples?

C.S.