From: IAEP <iaep-boun...@lists.sugarlabs.org> on behalf of Samson Goddy
<samsongo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:24:33 AM
To: Steve Thomas
Cc: iaep; OLPC Devel; Sugar-dev Devel; unleashk...@googlegroups.com; Lionel
Laské
Subject: Re: [IAEP] [UKids] Re: [Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.8 is
available for your device

Hello Tony.. I couldn't get the sugarizer OS beta.. to run on my Samsung Galaxy
S7 edge.. running Android 6.0.1. It's keep showing Apk not installed.

Samson

On 6 Jan 2017 23:21, "Steve Thomas"
<sthom...@gosargon.com<mailto:sthom...@gosargon.com>> wrote:
Okay, I tried restarting Chrome a second time and now Etoys opens on Mac. But
had an issue saving. I'll investigate further.

Hoping to get Etoys (et al) working on Chromebook's so I can get teachers in my
kids school to start using it.

Cheers,
Stephen

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Steve Thomas