On Mon, Mar 11, 2019, 9:31 PM Steve Thomas <stevesar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perfect.  Found it, thanks.
>
> Also realized Wifi wasn't working was that is was being used for the
> hotspot.  Can you point me to directions to turn the hotspot off/on so I
> can use the WiFi for download? Tried a couple things from admin console but
> no luck.  Was going to try George Hunt's xs-hotspot-off, but wasn't sure if
> it was for XO only.

The equivalent 2 commands (can be run as part of Internet-in-a-Box/IIAB 7.0
master branch pre-releases) are:

   /usr/bin/iiab-hotspot-off
   /usr/bin/iiab-hotspot-on

Sometimes a reboot is also necessary, after running either of the above.

They've been improved over the last month, so please do _not_ rely on these
as part of older IIAB 6.7 installations.

These are simple bash scripts, whose internals can be seen here:

https://github.com/iiab/iiab/blob/master/roles/network/templates/network/iiab-hotspot-off
https://github.com/iiab/iiab/blob/master/roles/network/templates/network/iiab-hotspot-on

Finally, here's a command that helps you monitor whether running these was
successful:

   brctl show

Thanks