<snip>
PDFs, IMO, are wonderful to print from. They are nice for serial reading
(oh, how do I bookmark so that I come back to where I left off?).
</snip>

I have Acrobat Reader 6.0.2 in german language, so there will be some
problems with vocabulary:

  - Ctrl-K (go to General settings or something like that)
  - select Program start (or something like that)
  - instead of "eBooks only" (or something like that) select "All files" (or
something like that)in drop-down menu
  - Check Use page cache (or something like that)

It works for me, at least for "Diagnosis Tools and Service Aids" :-)

Zaromil