<snip>

> XPDF doesn't work on Windows.  Is there something similar for
> Windows/XP?
>
> Regards, Ron.

Sure it does. But you must install "cygwin". That will give you a LOT of
goodies. Well, I think that they're goodies. You can go to the site
below to get cygwin and a number of other ported GNU utilities,
including xpdf. I don't do Windows when I can avoid it.

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.