For completeness I realized I failed to mention that LSQA and SWA also come out of this area.

Richard Peurifoy wrote:

Are you sure you have 12M, don't forget there is an 8K PSA and a 16K system area below the line, and the top is on a meg boundary. Try a job with REGION=12M without your USI exit.

Steve Arnett wrote:

I think you are missing the point of the post. The available region size in the system is 12M. I executed a job step with REGION=15M, expecting the USI limits(set to 12M) to be honored. It does not appear that the initiator even pays attention to the USI limits when dispatching the job step.

Imbriale, Donald (Exchange) wrote:

Maybe the initiator is trashed. Stop and start it to see if that clears
up the S822.

Don Imbriale