In a message dated 6/22/2005 7:24:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Not  true, I've been in 3 HALON dumps back in the days it was THE
>>method for computer room FS.  One must exit quickly as it  will make
>>you short of breath at high enough concentrations since  it displaces
>>oxygen.

I was in a controlled carbon dioxide dump in a computer room once.   You have
10 to 15 seconds to exit the room before you can no longer see, as the  CO2
darkens and you could no longer find your way to the door.  Also, the  CO2 will
suffocate you in a few minutes if you don't get out.  It was an  interesting
and tense few seconds.

Bill Fairchild