On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 06:58 -0500, Patrick Loftus wrote:
> IBM said "No comment" when asked if the new OS would be Linux, but
> apparently it would be a 'closed box', meaning you will not be able to run
> any of your own software/applications on the box.

Doesn't break my heart ~at all~.  Our little 7060 is wholly dependent on
that OS/2 image staying healthy, so I try to keep my hands as far away
from it as possible.  I resisted experimenting with the webserver,
minimized our use of emulated I/O, and configured the desktop away.
Yeah, I've got respect.

--
David Andrews
A. Duda and Sons, Inc.