We are moving a datacenter to ours. We have a question does anyone know
the transfer rates for a DMX2000 or DMX3000? We want to dump a dmx box to
ibm 3590 drives. We currently don't have EMC dasd attached to our
mainframe to get a bench work.

Thanks

Andy S White

Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.