In a message dated 7/18/2005 6:47:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

That's  easy to answer. Whenever I call SAS here in Germany, nobody at their
phone  lines is able to answer any question. When they hear we're running SAS
on  z/OS, they all back off and tell me that someone will get back to  me.

The Electronic Help is pretty good. Usually a matter of finding
the fix and figuring out how to wedge the goofy thing in.

Docs have gotten worse too. They're prettier, but less useful.
Had to break up a nasty fight over 5.1.8 manuals. They were well
organized and had inline samples. "It's mine, make him give it back..."
Children behave. "But it's mine..."

Used to be some neat tricks calling other programs from SAS but with 6.0
made it a pay for feature and we pretty much gave up on SAS although a few
users
still demand it for "Professional interchange".