Perhaps you can clear up a confusion on my part. I know that for each zIIP, you
must have a CP. Likewise, for each zAAP, you must have a CP. Now, If I have 2
CPs, can I have 2 zIIPs and 2 zAAPs? Or is it that I must have at least as many
CPs as I have zIIPs+zAAPs?

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell