From: George Rodriguez
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:54 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: DFSMShsm Full Volume Dumps

Barry,

Yes that's the correct 'ACTIVE' dataset. Here's the output from the
display command:

RESPONSE=PBSB
 IGD002I 14:41:15 DISPLAY SMS 718
 SCDS = SYS1.DFSMS.SCDS
 ACDS = SYS1.DFSMS.ACDS
 COMMDS = SYS1.DFSMS.COMMDS
 DINTERVAL = 150
 REVERIFY = NO
 ACSDEFAULTS = NO
     SYSTEM     CONFIGURATION LEVEL    INTERVAL SECONDS
     PBSB       2009/08/18 14:41:04           15

Stop everything... According to the STC, the missing volumes are being
backed up...I need to take a look at the routine that told me that it
wasn't being backed up. And see if there's an error.

My apologies to the list for this false alarm...