The IBM 1620 was the computer my high school used for the math elective I
took in the spring of 1971. First day of class, I had the dubious honor of
toggling in a bootstrap program.

Five and a half years later (June 23, 1976), I logged onto my first virtual
machine on an Amdahl 470/V6. I haven't turned back.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211 (Office)
/301-905-6427 (Mobile)