Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:38:39 -0600, Frank Swarbrick wrote:
//DB2PLAN DD DSN=&&&PLAN

I've always hated the fact that DISP defaults to (NEW,DELETE), but here is one
case where that is ideal, so why not take advantage of it?  Looks like SPACE
must default to (0,0), so again that is ideal.

My experience has been that omitting SPACE results in a JCL error.
SMS may change the rules.

You can set a default space parm in the ALLOCxx parmlib member.
We don't have this coded, and it appears you can't change this
dynamically, so I can't test if it would avoid the JCL error,
but I would think it might.

Richard