Hmmm, you're probably right.

John, go to the field descriptor and hit PF1 and you should get the description
for the field.

--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Kelman, Tom <thomas.kel...@commercebank.com> wrote:

From: Kelman, Tom <thomas.kel...@commercebank.com>
Subject: Re: WLM question - delayed due to CPUCAPPED
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 5:56 PM

John,

>From what you're saying you have Group Capacity set up with a softcap.
Is that correct?  We don't have Mainview here, but I would surmise that
the four hour rolling average has reached the level of the softcap.  At
that point WLM will not allow the system to use any CPU over the limit
set by the softcap.  What you're seeing is that the job is slow running
because of that.  Once the 4HRA goes below the softcap again that
problem will go away.

Tom Kelman
Enterprise Capacity Planner
Commerce Bank of Kansas City
(816) 760-7632

WLM
> delay due to another job in the same service class getting all the
allowed
> CPU? This service class in NOT in a Resource Group.
>
> John McKown
> Systems Engineer IV
> IT
>
> Administrative Services Group
>
> HealthMarkets(r)
>
> 9151 Boulevard 26 * N. Richland Hills * TX 76010
> (817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell
> john.mck...@healthmarkets.com * www.HealthMarkets.com
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential
or
> proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original
> message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products underwritten
and
> issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The
> Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life Insurance
> Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance
Company.SM

If you wish to communicate securely with Commerce Bank and its
affiliates, you must log into your account under Online Services at
http://www.commercebank.com or use the Commerce Bank Secure
Email Message Center at https://securemail.commercebank.com

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing,
retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message
or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments
and any copies of this message from your computer system.