Hi all,

Sorry in advance for the probability that this has been discussed in the
past but I did some searching of the archives and didn't hit much.

What I'm looking for is an e-mail package running on z/OS that will
allow me to attach files to e-mails for sending out.  I found many hits
on XMITIP but really nothing else.  What all is out there that will
allow me to do this?  At this point it is a research project to present
to mgmt.

In addition to XMITIP I found SMTP-Send.  Any other products that
anybody is using?  Pros/cons would be welcome.  Private responses back
if you don't want to talk about products on the list would be welcome as
well.

Thanks in advance.

Rex

rex.pomm...@cnasurety.com