Did you refresh the SDSF server?

Did you have the user re-enter SDSF (as in =s) after doing so?

[...(SFA),OFFSET(5) is easier.]

Bob

John C. Wolf wrote:
I havew a problem with SDSF under z/OS 1.4. I have a user who needs to
see jobs which are not hers. She can see a listing of all the jobs she
just can't look at any output.
The folling are the SDSFPARMS entries that I have set up but they don't
work. She still gets 'Not authorized for job' message when she tres to
look at any output.
IUID(DSFADJP),
ACTION(ALL),
AUTH(DA,H,I,INPUT,O,PR,ST,INIT,PREF,DEST,FINDLIM),
DADFLT(IN,OUT,TRANS,READY,STC,INIT,TSU,JOB),
DSPAUTH(ALL),
ICMD(IDSFADJP),
IDSP(IDSFADJP),
The rest follow but I woun't bore you all with them.
Here are a few NTBL entries:
NTBL NAME(IDSFADJP)
  NTBLENT STRING(A700SFA),OFFSET(1)
There are a lot more entries but these are the ones which I think control
what I am trying to do.
She is trying to see jobs which are xxxxSFA I have entered all the job
names which end with SFA.
Thank for any help

John Wolf sysprog University of Cincinnati voice 513-556-0009