From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Reach Me
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Looking for a job

Hello All,

I never quite found a good mainframe jobs website, so I am trying this route.

I am currently looking for a full time Mainframe System Programmer job in New
York/New jersey, San Jose, Dallas area. I am open to other locations.

I have about 10+ years of experience in Mainframes. My current shop has started
to migrate off the mainframe platform and its getting depressing working in
that environment.

More info can be exchanged via email(reachme...@gmail.com)

Thanks.

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at