Gee, I wonder why they're having a hard time?  Why would IBM want to put a
call center out in the middle of nowhere and expect to find anyone that
would actually WANT to move there?   Must be looking for "cheap" labor from
you know where.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Norris Jackson <
norris_jack...@colonialbank.com> wrote:

> Here are couple of links.  I here IBM is looking for about 1300 people to
> live and work in Dubuque Iowa.  Must be having a difficult time, I've been
> getting several emails a week about these jobs for about a month and a half.
>  Unfortunately I've been told that if you're not raised in that type of
> climate, you'd probably find it depressing.  Plus the only thing I've heard
> of that comes from Iowa is corn, cows, and Radar O'Riley.
>
> www.dice.com
> www.computerjobs.com

Guy Gardoit
z/OS Systems Programming