Dennis,

Thanks for the number.  I will give them a call.

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Roach, Dennis (N-GHG) <dennis.ro...@lmco.com> wrote:

From: Roach, Dennis (N-GHG) <dennis.ro...@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - DELL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

Try http://www.yellowpages.com/name/Round-Rock-TX/dell. The first 2 hits were
Round Rock.

Dennis Roach
GHG Corporation
Lockheed Martin Mission Services
Facilities Design and Operations Contract Strategic Technical Engineering
NASA/JSC
Address:
   2100 Space Park Drive
   LM-15-4BH
   Houston, Texas 77058
Mail:
   P.O. Box 58487
   Mail Code H4C
   Houston, Texas 77258
Phone:
   Voice:  (281)336-5027
   Cell:   (713)591-1059
   Fax:    (281)336-5410
E-Mail:  dennis.ro...@lmco.com

All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer or any
person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any other planet,
moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or manufactured, since the
beginning of time.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com