On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:23:48 -0500, Mark Zelden <mark.zel...@zurichna.com>
wrote:

>There is an ACF2 cookbook, but I doubt it has this.  Many vendors
>(especially IBM) don't supply equivalent OEM security definitions for RACF
>like CA does (not a surprise since they own TSS and ACF2).  You just have
>to understand something about administering those products in order to
>translate.

One final comment:  Someone else suggested contacting CA about this.
I don't have a problem with "how to" questions on this list when things
aren't documented or documented well (heck, "how to" questions get
asked all the time on this list).   But there is nothing wrong with that
suggestion either.  ACF2 support is top notch and they are always more
than willing to help with problems or "how to" questions.  They understand
that products that document RACF external security don't usually explain
how to do it under ACF2 or Top Secret.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden