Just an information. RussD has answered me with a nice post! There might be
others in the future ( I hope not ) with similar doubts so I think It would
be nice to put here what I received for future archive reference ( somewhat
similar to Mark's post but in a different format ).

------ START-----------
"

Hi Avelino,

The health checker resources that need to be setup are all within the
XFACILIT resource class.

In CA ACF2 by default, the resource type is  XFC.

The IBM Health Checker User guide shows the following...
*

Table 1. Access required for printing check output from the message buffer
using HZSPRINT

Check specification             Access required for service
resource               Resource name
*

CHECK*(*,**check_name**)             *QUERY: Read access to all
checks                  * *HZS.*sysname*.QUERY

CHECK*(*,*)                      *MESSAGES: Read access to individual
check          HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.MESSAGES

*or *

*
*HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.*check_name*.MESSAGES
CHECK*(**check_owner**,*)            *QUERY: Read access to all checks for
a             HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.QUERY

                                                    specific owner

                                MESSAGES: Read access to individual check
         HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.MESSAGES

*or *

*
*HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.*check_name*.MESSAGES

CHECK*(**check_owner**,**check_name**)   *QUERY: Read access to individual
check*             *HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.QUERY *            *

*
             or
*

*

*HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.*check_name*.QUERY

                                MESSAGES: Read access to individual check
         HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.*check_name*.MESSAGES

*or*

HZS.*sysname*.*check_owner*.*check_name*.MESSAGES

So, if you want to write a rule to allow "user01" to have access to
CHECK(check_owner,*)  as a QUERY request you could write a rule as follows..

ACF

SET RESOURCE(XFC)

COMPILE *

$KEY(HZS) TYPE(XFC)

*sysname*.*check_owner*.QUERY UID(uid for user01) service(read) allow

END

STORE

You will also need to create a resource directory for this resource type if
it does not already exist

ACF

SET CONTROL(GSO)

CHANGE INFODIR TYPES(R-RXFC) ADD

F ACF2,REFRESH(INFODIR)

F ACF2,REBUILD(XFC)

in addition you will need to setup a logonid for the HZSPROC started  task.

this can be done with the following

ACF

SET LID

INSERT HZSPROC STC NAME(HZS procedure logonid) uid(0) home(/)
program(/bin/sh) group(omvsgrp)

F ACF2,REBUILD(USR),CLASS(P)

F ACF2,REBUILD(GRP),CLASS(P)

F ACF2,OMVS

you will also need to give the STC access to HZSPDATA dataset. This can be
done by updating the sys1 dataset rule

ACF

SET RULE

COMPILE *

$KEY(SYS1)

PRODSYS.HZSPDATA UID(uid for hzsproc) alloc(a) read(a) exec(a) write(a)

Please review chapter 2 in * **

IBM Health Checker for z/OS: User’s Guide, SA22-7994-07, which supports z/OS
Version 1 Release 10.
*

and let me know if there are any other resources that you need help in
setting up."

Thanks again,

Avelino.