On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:16:26 -0600, Mark Zelden
<mark.zel...@zurichna.com> wrote:

>Carlos,
>
>That still doesn't answer the original question nor my question.   The
>OP's question was "can someone point me to a manual or command
>that will show what SVCs are actually in use?".  You answered "use ISRDDN".
>
>How does browsing a module with ISRDDN show which SVCs are in use?

How, for that matter, does looking at the SVC table, tell you if a SVC
is "actually in use"?

So far, all the responses to this question that I have seen have proposed
various ways of displaying the SVC table (and maybe the associated ESR
tables). That will tell you what SVCs are available for use on a system at a
point in time.

Perhaps that is what Mike wants to know. If the requirement is to (also) know
which of the available SVCs are being used (over a certain period of time),
then GTF SVC trace is the answer.