Carlos,

That still doesn't answer the original question nor my question.   The
OP's question was "can someone point me to a manual or command
that will show what SVCs are actually in use?".  You answered "use ISRDDN".

How does browsing a module with ISRDDN show which SVCs are in use?
While the example you gave for browsing a module (which is also
incomplete BTW) is using the naming convention for an SVC, it could be
found in LPA and still be an unused SVC.

Regards,

Mark
--
Mark Zelden