http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/
>Mark's MVS Utilities: http://home.flash.net/~mzelden/mvsutil.html

>send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

While setting a different time is possible; but, it may not be the best of
ideas.

Shared DASD concerns may take precedence.  If a system with a higher date
touches any dataset(s), HSM (or equivalent package) may start behaving in
an unexpected way.  That dataset's last reference date would be changed to
a new (higher) date, and impact any incremental backups in an undesired
manner.  (Also, GRS will not allow 2 systems with different dates; so,
integrity
is out the window.)

Think it through first.  A completely isolated LPAR should work fine.  Concerns
will arise if anything is shared.