On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:05:59 +0000, Ted MacNEIL <eamacn...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>I see nothing wrong with making Production Online all IMP=1, but there is
no need to f*rt around with the velocities.
>The WLM is smart enough to figure out which sub-system is dependent on which.
>It just creates pseudo-classes to manage the dependencies.

If you are referring to the dynamic internal service classes that WLM
creates, those only apply to a server topology (like CICS and IMS
with transaction goals).   WLM has no way of knowing the inter-dependencies
of other address spaces.    And I'm pretty sure you have posted several times
about not seeing a compelling reason to use CICS transaction goals (they
were never implemented at my current employer either).

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com