From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Munif Sadek
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 4:10 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: VTAM - CICS definitions

Dear listers

I have got CP - CP sessions going between two different mainframe networks,
lets say NETA.A and NETB.B using Enterprise extender, and now would like to
establish connectivity between two CICS - CICSA (running on NETA.A) and
CICSB(running on NETB.B).  What do i need to define:

A) do i have to create another PU on NETA.A for  CICSB besides having a
switched major node of NETB.B

B) What do i need to define in CEDA - CSD for CONneection and SESSion
parameters. It needs to be simple APPC LU6.2 connection.

and yes both CPs are ICN nodes.

your help or any pointer in the correct direction is much appreciated.

best regards
Munif