In <45d79eacefba9b428e3d400e924d36b902d16...@iwdubcormsg007.sci.local>, on
12/07/2009
   at 11:30 AM, "Thompson, Steve" <steve_thomp...@stercomm.com> said:

>Meanwhile, I had found an ABEND that happens when two tasks are trying
>to do STOW at the same time.

That's because you didn't have proper serialization. You need to do the
ENQ (RESERVE) before the OPEN and the DEQ after the CLOSE. BPAM does not
support multiple concurrent opens of the same PDS for output.

>During design, we concluded that we had to use the "ISPF EDIT ENQUEUE".

Which ENQ? ISPF uses one to serialize the member and one to serialize the
data set; you need to use both.