I'm sure there's a simple way out of this, but danged if I can find it.
I'm getting this trying to use the ACCOUNT command:

IKJ56553I COMMAND NOT AUTHORIZED FOR TRS760+
 IKJ56553I YOUR INSTALLATION MUST AUTHORIZE USE OF THIS COMMAND

It's not a RACF issue and it's in IKJTSOxx.

It would appear that you have to use the ACCOUNT command to authorize
the ACCOUNT command for a TSO user, but even the IBMUSER account is not
so authorized.

It seems like have to do this every 4 or 5 years but I can't remember
how to make it work.  Now, where did I leave my car keys ...?