Hello,
We recently converted to virtual tape and 3592. Now mgt is itching to
get the 3480s off the floor. My question is, do vendors (IBM and CA
mostly) offer products on 3592 format or are we going to have problems
if we get rid of the 3480 drives and try to order new software? I know
there are internet options for z/OS but we are not positioned right now
to make use of it.

Thanks for any info,
Robert

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.