From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of ??? ???
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:02
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: increase central storage to an lpar

hi,
i need to add central storage to one of my lpar.
is the only way is to by changing the central storage in the activation
profile or there is any other way?
there isn't any way to preform this when the lpar continue to work?
i have 16G of central storage and 14G is spilt between the different
lpars .
is ther is any problem in adding 500m to one of the
lpars?
where in the HMC can i see how much central storage the machine have(in
used,free)
is there any central storage neede to be kept to the PR\SM?