On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:20:02 -0500, John Kelly
<john_j_ke...@ao.uscourts.gov> wrote:

><snip>
>IGGN505A Specify unit for SYS1.IBM.PARMLIB on &SYSR1 or cancel  <===
then

>>I checked our SYS1 datasets and SYS1.PARMLIB is the only one cataloged
>volser "******". Maybe because &SYSR1 is not resolved yet. You can try
>this. <==== now
>

></snip>
>
>Appear like the DSN is changing. Initially it was SYS1.IBM.PARMLIB, now
>the OP is talking about SYS1.PARMLIB, hopefully just a slip. I'll have to
>second everyone else's opinion, every time that I get this type of error,
>it's because I'm using the wrong IODF but there's always a first time for
>everything.
>
>Jack Kelly

Jack,
I am not the OP. The OP has a SYS1.IBM.PARMLIB, we build/generate our
systems from the installation libraries and create a SYS1.PARMLIB, but it is
the
same "PARMLIB" and possibly couldn't bear &SYSR1. However, Mark showed
that that is not the problem.

Kees.