________________________________
-------------------SNIP----------------------------

------------------------------------------<snip>-----------------------------------
Town & Country charge seems right but do not remember.
-------------------------------------<unsnip>--------------------------------------
T & C Charge was a part of Continental Bank, in downtown Chicago.

Rick

Yes it was good memory:) However, somewhere back in my memory there was a group
of banks that owned it (the name?). There was a loose consortium of banks that
seem to own it. I only worked on the software infrequently (when there was a
nasty big and the team responsible was too busy and I got roped into it). The
team leader was on the hot track to upper management. I think he was the first
person in IT to become an officer.

My memory is drained of info. I can add only a side story which is tottally
irrelevant to IT & this discussion.

Ed