Um, please be careful of this sort of thing. The manual may be, likely is,
copyrighted. I doubt that IBM would do much to somebody for copying it, but it
is a consideration. Just because a book or manual is out of print or
unavailable, does not mean it can be copied or scan and reproduced. Please
forgive me if I'm out of line. I'm very sensitive to copyright from some of the
"charges" leveled against Linux by its opponents. "Avoid even the appearance of
evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22).

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell